Federal & State Grants
Need-based financial aid.
买球网开户grants, like scholarships, do not have to be repaid. grants listed below are gift assistance awarded based on need. every student’s application is reviewed for grant eligibility. one or more of the grants listed may be included in a financial aid package. to receive financial aid from federal and state programs you must meet the following guidelines.
General Eligibility Requirements
- Be a US citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- If male, at least 18 years of age, and born after December 31, 1959, be with the Selective Service.
- Demonstrate financial need if applying for need-based aid.
- Be working toward a degree or certificate at Northland College.
- Make satisfactory academic progress as defined by Northland’s Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy.
- Not be in default on any loan or owe a refund on any grant made under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 9165, as amended, at any institution.